This one is fun! I love food in general so choosing my favorites lets me think about great meals. In no particular order:
- Maki Rolls: Specifically Eel, California and Spider
- Bubble Tea- not technically a food but with Tapioca Pearls in it, it counts.
- Hibachi Rice, with lots of veggies
- Caprese Salad- preferably with Heirloom Tomatos, Fresh Mozz medallions, fresh basil and just a drizzle of EVOO
- Bruschetta - Bertucci's Restaurant used to have my very favorite Bruschetta ever with three different toppings: Tomato and basil with a little balsamic, Eggplant with capers, roasted veggies. SO GOOD
- Roasted Chicken with potatoes and carrots. Basic comfort food.
- Roasted Asparagus, zucchini and summer squash. Roasted Veggies just can't be beat
- Crisps and Cobblers. Apple, Peach, Blueberry, Cherry. Not picky, slightly addicted.
- Smoked brisket. I could eat it any day of the week.
- Dunkin Donuts Onion Bagels, with cream cheese and sausage. Total calorie blowout but I just can't care. It's the only national NY style bagel with the onions inside the bagel instead of sprinkled and baked on top.
That's my ten- not laminated so subject to change. Do you have any recommendations for items to replace some on my list?