Monday, May 21, 2012

Your Ten Favorite Foods

This one is fun!  I love food in general so choosing my favorites lets me think about great meals.  In no particular order:


  • Maki Rolls:  Specifically Eel, California and Spider
  • Bubble Tea- not technically a food but with Tapioca Pearls in it, it counts.  
  • Hibachi Rice, with lots of veggies
  • Caprese Salad- preferably with Heirloom Tomatos, Fresh Mozz medallions, fresh basil and just a drizzle of EVOO
  • Bruschetta - Bertucci's Restaurant used to have my very favorite Bruschetta ever with three different toppings:  Tomato and basil with a little balsamic, Eggplant with capers, roasted veggies.  SO GOOD
  • Roasted Chicken with potatoes and carrots.  Basic comfort food.  
  • Roasted Asparagus, zucchini and summer squash.  Roasted Veggies just can't be beat
  • Crisps and Cobblers.  Apple, Peach, Blueberry, Cherry.  Not picky, slightly addicted.  
  • Smoked brisket.  I could eat it any day of the week.  
  • Dunkin Donuts Onion Bagels, with cream cheese and sausage.  Total calorie blowout but I just can't care. It's the only national NY style bagel with the onions inside the bagel instead of sprinkled and baked on top.  
That's my ten- not laminated so subject to change.  Do you have any recommendations for items to replace some on my list?  


No comments: