Monday, May 28, 2012

What are you looking forward to?

There's nothing like fast forwarding your life, but I am really looking forward to October.

If you know me- you know that for me Halloween is not a date, it's a state of mind.  I love all things Halloween.  Thursday, I realized that my new group of spooky books had arrived at the store and it got me going.  I have decided that I am going to do a BIG Halloween display this year and started planning it right away.  I am not going to give away the details until I have firmed them up- but for me it will be tons of fun.

More importantly, my best friend is coming back in October.  I cannot wait to see her.  We really enjoy just spending time together but always manage to cook up some fun.  It will be a true vacation when she comes.

On a closer front, I have been asked to work a couple of stops on the IU Tailgate tour.  Essentially, the coaches travel and do events to raise money for the Athletic Program and we will sell our merchandise at the event.  One is close to home- which is nice but one is near Mom and Dad- which means I will get to combine work and a visit to their house.  Those are coming up soon and will be a lot of fun.

Shortly after that is another trip to Tennessee for a plasma donation.  On this trip, I am meeting my sister and we are bringing her kids back to spend some time with my folks.   I also have a lot of things I want to do this summer- but I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.  I have to make sure we can get them done.  I will only say- it's going to be a good summer.  

No comments: