Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Favorite Quote-


I am sure somewhere in these posts I have posted this before:  

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. "~~ Melodie Beattie"

This quote is the signature to my hotmail account.  I keep it close and available because it keeps me on the straight and narrow in terms of positivity.  When I am cranky, when I am having a rough day, when I am just in the dumps, I refer back.  I read this, I take a deep breath and then I am okay again.  
 

3 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you!

abcsofra said...

What a wonderful quote. It opens that window when the door has closed.

Jules0705 said...

It really keeps me on track. Even my son uses it a lot-lol.