Friday, May 25, 2012

My 5 Favorite Blogs

These are kind of all over the place.  Different Subjects and very different writers. I read a lot of blogs and narrowing down the top five was tough.   I hope you check them out and enjoy them:

First there is My Loueyville  Her love of Lou is so infectious.  As a fellow transplant- I love reading her take on our new city.

Second:  Rheumablog  Wren has such a distinctive writing style.  I love reading her take on living well with RA. She is so delightfully descriptive that I can really envision her "dragon."

Third:  This Treasured Life   Amy loves her family, and always has a good story to tell.  She is also my inspiration for trying to stay connected spiritually.  She is honest and open.  I just love her to pieces.

Fourth:  Straight From the Keyboard  M.R. Sellars writes thrillers.  His novels are can't-put-it-down gripping.  He also is one of the funniest people I have ever seen.  His website/blog is a mixture of both.

Finally:  Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy  Circling back to RA- this blog is one of the best in the "business".  He is so informative, so compassionate and so funny.  Reading about and learning about Rheumatoid Arthritis can be downright depressing- RA Guy is the antidote to that.  If you read nothing else- check out his 60 Second Guide to RA.  It's just brilliant.  

No comments: