One way that I am trying to combat this is by remembering to celebrate the small things in life. This allows me to banish the negativity brought on by the frustration and get back to a positive place very quickly.
Some examples of things I am celebrating today?
- After 15 months- my hair is finally long enough to put into a pony tail again (long story- won't bore you)
- Getting up early this morning meant being able to watch the sun rise over the trees.
- I found some good recipes and articles in the stack of magazines that I have been neglecting- and I will have time today to get them clipped and organized.
- I was able to update Dad's website this morning and have that task completed for the month.
- I was given a new neat notebook and pen set this week and I have found a purpose for it.
- I was given a reminder to plan my meals and exercise for the coming week.
I hope that you all have a lot of small things to celebrate each day and that they remind you of all of the blessings in your life. Happy Sunday!