Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 Hours of Sleep!

So we have found the "new normal" with my Enbrel injection day. I take my shot and get about 5 hours where I feel like I am on Speed. Those are pretty productive hours. Then- CRASH. Yesterday I took Jim's suggestion and took it at lunch time. So I had a normal morning, took my shot, then got a lot done in the afternoon-lol. I went home, foreman'd up a burger and baked some fries, ate them and by 6:45 I was done for the day. I went upstairs intending to read until I fell asleep. It took all of about 3 minutes and I didn't get up till quarter to 5 this morning. I woke up around 1 for a couple of minutes and again around 3 for a couple of minutes- both about long enough to ask myself if I should get up. Needless to say- that didn't happen.

This morning, I have some swelling in my hands and ankles but the only stiffness is in my back. All in all, I feel pretty good!

No comments: