Thursday, September 18, 2008

Medical Advancements

I can't say that I am grateful for being "blessed" with Rheumatoid Arthritis- but I can say that I am very grateful for the realm of different medicines that I have available to try and control this disease. I have been through three DMARDS so far- we are going for the fourth starting next weekend. I am a little nervous about giving myself injections- but I can do this if it means some relief. I am also grateful that if this medication does not work for me- there are still options. It is also good to know that there is a valid reason for my constant exhaustion- my labs came back and the proof is in the numbers.

As I missed yesterday (thanks to doctor's appointments etc) I want to toss out another thing in here. Jim has decided that he wants to be a trucker. He is really kind of excited about it. I am SO eternally grateful that he has finally found something that gives him focus and direction. He is so smart and such a good guy and I knew that he would find that one thing that he wants to do.

No comments: