Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7- The first book

I finally found a person today that, when I saw them, I knew that they needed a copy of "29 Gifts in 29 Days". 

My "buddy" James is one of the sweetest, most positive people that I have met.  He is the survivor of NINE (yes NINE) heart attacks- and he is about my age.  He wheels around campus in his scooter and never has a cross word for anyone.  He is always trying to get everyone he meets to smile. 

When I saw him today- I just knew that even if he didn't personally need the message- he would know who to pass it on to that would really need it.  When I gave it to him- he completely understood the gesture.  I explained how much it touched me and that I wanted to share it with him- but more- I wanted him to pass it along after he read it. 

I really hope that he enjoys the book half as much as I did and that whomever he passes it along to continues the cycle. 

No comments: