Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 21- World Gratitude Day and an Anonymous Iced Tea

Happy World Gratitude Day!  I spent today making a mental list of all of the small things I am grateful for.  The usual things like just waking up this morning and my puppies and my honey and my son.  I also made it a point to share the day with everyone I could.  I made sure to thank EVERYONE for everything. 

On my way home I stopped at the store and treated myself to a Starbucks Iced Tea.  I then told the young lady to charge me for two and give one to the next person who came- I knew that would be my give for the day.  She was mystified.  Obviously she hasn't had that happen before because she stopped ringing me up to go tell the other two girls working with her.  They were all taken aback.  I hope that they passed on the iced tea- and that it made an impression on them and made them want to try it too. 

I want to take just a minute to thank all of you who read this blog.  Your comments make me smile, they make me laugh, they make me feel like we are in this together.  I appreciate that- and the time you take to read and write here- more than you can know.  You are a gift to me!

No comments: