Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meet The Barkingtons!


     It's been a rough week.  Today will be an extremely long day.  No matter how tired I am, no matter how sore I am, I have my "babies" to come home to.  They are so happy to see me come through the door.  They love up on me when I am down -and when I am up.  They keep me moving when I don't feel like it.  I am so much better for having them in my life.  Everyone should be so blessed to have a little puppy love.  With that, I give you Harley (my 20lb Yorkie/Schnauzer mix) and Auggie (my 20lb Pekingese/Cocker mix). 

Auggie

Harley

Harley and I

Auggie and my Dad


Not to discount REPUTABLE breeders- but there are too many that are not reputable.  If you are looking to add a four legged loved one to your life, please begin your search at and support your local shelter.  They do great work and mixed breeds most often get the best of each breed's traits.  If you are in the Kentuckiana area, my babies came from the Animal Care Society- a no kill shelter in Louisville. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Cute!
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

auggie is very very looks like my dog pluffy... I was wondering what kind of breed is she... thank u for mention it ..

Jules0705 said...

Thanks! Auggie is a Pekingese/Cocker Spaniel mix and Miss Harley is a Yorkie/Schnauzer mix. We adopted them from a no-kill shelter in our area. Best move I ever made!