Friday, March 5, 2010

Working for the weekend

Ahhhhh, it's Friday!  It has been a very long week of budgeting but that is both done and has been accepted- high five to us for getting it done on the first try AND for getting it submitted early enough that we don't have to drive to Dayton on Tuesday.  Today I have three very important meetings.  We have our usual staff meeting at 8:00, I address the faculty of the Business School at 10 and we meet with our "client" at 2.  After that is over, once I make notes, I am RUNNING for my car as I am more than ready for this weekend to start. 

I have nothing exciting planned- I am not doing anything more strenuous than working on my Vision Board and doing some journaling- but I am just so thankful to have two days to just relax and get myself centered again.  As that has been difficult of late- I look forward to letting the tension drain from my body and just sitting in the quiet with some light music until the peace takes over. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments: