Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the Year

And Welcome 2009!

Tonight I am thankful for:

A full year of being able to visit my parents whenever.

Almost a whole year of Miss Harley being in my life.

Another year of Jim and I facing the world together.

A "child" who still stays in touch very, very often.

The continuing recovery of my Mother-In-Law.

A full year of being a member of the IU family.

Making a new life out here in The Ville.

Friends from back east who don't let geography mean anything.

My "online family" who have been there for so many years now that they mean as much to me as the people I spend time with outside the computer.

The opportunity to make 2009 an even better year than 2008!

Much love to all and I hope everyone in my heart has a safe and happy new year.

No comments: