Monday, July 20, 2009

Forty-two Ways in Forty Two Days- Two Special Blogs

There are two blogs that I go to on a daily basis.

The first is RA_Guy RA Guy, as he is known on Facebook, Twitter and the Arthritis boards, is a fellow survivor. He takes this disease with humor and grace. He educates, he amuses, and he advocates. I enjoy waiting each morning for his posts to come up and see what the topic of the day is going to be. Those of us living with RA can relate completely to his struggles, but for someone who is living with someone with RA- he explains things in a way that everyone can understand. He opens the door for a dialogue with the patient in your life and tells you things we wish we could share as eloquently. If you read nothing else on his blog- you must read his 60-Second Guide to RA. I have shared it with everyone in my life and it has helped them understand. He just gets it and is able to share it.

The second blog I visit every single day is Zen_Habits
Brought to us by Leo Babauta, Zen Habits is all about Simple Productivity. Every post, whether written by Leo or by a guest blogger, shows you how to raise your productivity level while lowering the amount of stress in your life. Each time you read Zen Habits, you find that one point in the blog that is an "oh yeah!" moment and on a regular basis I find something that I forward to my office e-mail to re-read when the frustration level rises. There are just so many things to learn from Zen Habits and I have shared this particular blog with the people in my life who are in high stress or high competition fields as well as folks who just need to find that calm and peaceful place.

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do and feel free to share them with the people that you love as well. I send my gratitude to these two authors who have made such a difference in my life.

No comments: