Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Traveling again

I am off to a business meeting in Orlando.  I look forward to this trip every year even though it's not as "fun" as you would think heading to Orlando, FL would be.  There is no time for sightseeing, no time for visiting friends that live there- just meetings, product "stuff" on the trade show floor, and networking with our fellow managers. That said- I really enjoy the other managers in my region so it will be nice to see them.  The bonus is that my dearest friend is actually already on her flight so we get to spend time together.  Hubby is a little...jealous that we get an extra week together without him because he loves her dearly too but he will live.

I have all of my "stuff'- I have my meds, I have my cane (we do SO much walking) I have comfy shoes for when the feet start hurting and a tiger balm patch already on my back.  The only thing I am not looking forward to is lugging my luggage around.  It is really a pain in the back.

Anywho- I am off!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  

2 comments:

free psychic reading said...

Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.
attitude of gratitude

Areya said...

Say hello to Micky for me. Pluto can help with that luggage!