Sunday, November 28, 2010

Be the change?

 "Be the change you wish to see in this world."  Ghandi

I love this quote.  It is so very simple and yet so very all encompassing.  This afternoon, I bought one of those "wall art" sticker thingies that says exactly that and I have placed it within sight of where I sit as I write this.  Tonight, as I sit and sip cappuccino at my desk I am pondering this quote and how I can take it and apply it to my life.  

I am hoping that I can take it and use it for my health in general, and my weight loss efforts specifically.  I am hoping I can use it for my relationships and in my work.  I am hoping I can find a way to get my own life to where I would like it to be and then take it further and use it in my community.  I think I will make it my new goal:

Be the change.  Small or big- be that change.

No comments: