Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A beautiful fall morning

I woke up this morning (after a night of really weird dreams!) in a terrific mood. I was actually singing "Good morning to you" to Miss Harley as I scratched her belly before we went for our walk this morning. We stepped outside to a crisp 55 degree, clear morning. The moon was shining brightly, the stars were just gorgeous and the ground was not too wet.

As we walked along I was thinking of a ton of little things that I could be thankful for today. Here's a short list:

1. We both have jobs to go to this morning.
2. Our power was restored yesterday afternoon.
3. We didn't lose any of the food that we have stored in our fridge and freezer- except maybe the milk- I haven't applied the sniff test yet.
4. Josh finally has a job and has made it through the training.
5. We have another low key weekend planned. Mom and dad are going away to Eden, so we are staying home hoping to maybe hit the fleas and possibly go to Bark in the Park- if we feel like it.

SO this morning starts with a smile. :-)

No comments: