Now for the little things- I am thankful that:
- Harley doesn't bark like the dog across the way
- Harley doesn't try to "escape" all of the time like a couple of people I know's dogs.
- My hands don't look like the photos I saw at the Arthritis Expo.
- We at least checked out Harvest Homecoming even though it was too crowded for us to stay for long.
- Josh calls almost every day even if it is just to say Hi
- The people you least expect keep in the most contact
- some silly movies can make you feel so good no matter how many times you watch them
- the Pats are national tomorrow night so I won't have to watch the Colts instead
- That so many of my friends are online. <3